The Seanergy Peel Ampoule is a Biological Microneedling peel system with microparticles that remove dead skin cells and waste accumulated on the skin. This treatment uses “spicule” which is a prickle of coral calcium rich in minerals. Energizing the skin, this peel has ingredients from the clean deep sea to improve skin texture for soft & taut results!
Free Downloadable Protocol included!
The Seanergy Peel comes in a set of 2 ampoules:
- Seanergy Peel Powder 1.3g
- Seanergy Peel Solution 8ml
The single set includes one vial of each. The box set includes 5 sets (10 vials total).
- Cleanse the skin with Stayve Mild Cleansing Milk and prep the skin with the Stayve Hydrating Rose Toner to refine the skin’s texture.
- We recommend using a topical numbing agent for the skin prior to the procedure
- Combine the Seanergy Peel Powder and Solution and mix well! (see protocol for skin type)
- Proceed in the order of the right cheek ⇒ left cheek ⇒ forehead ⇒ nose
- Gently rub & press on each area for 2-3 minutes; reapply as needed throughout the process
- Avoid rubbing on areas around the eyes & mouth; for these areas gently press
- Use damp gauze to gently wipe off any residue from the skin’s surface
- Place a mask on the face and massage with facial massage ice globes. Slather Stayve Repair Cream
- For 1-2 days after the peel, only wash the face with lukewarm water
- Use a hypoallergenic cleanser for the first 5 days after using the peel (no wet wipes, soaps, exfoliators, or products with granules)
- Moisturize every 7 to 8 hours until all the dead skin cells are removed (refrain from touching skin with dry hands)
- Do not remove the dead skin with your hands, but thoroughly hydrate until it peels by itself. It can cause skin troubles if you remove them by force.
- Regularly use 50+SPF Sunscreen following the peel to avoid freckles or pigmentation
- Pay attention to the hygiene of your hands before and after the treatment
- Regularly moisturize as skin might be itchy after the treatment
- Avoid sweating & alcohol while skin heals
- Stick to the basic hypoallergenic cleansers & moisturizers! Avoid cosmetics for whitening, anti-aging, retinol, AHA, BHA
- Wait 6 weeks until any further treatments.
For Topical Use Only.
The peel can be saved in the refrigerator for 2 weeks after opening.
Powder Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Sponge, Hordeum Vulgare Leaf Powder, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Powder, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Powder, Fragrance.
Solution Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Ethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Oleoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chamomilla Recutia (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Monardo Didyma Leaf Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Mentha Suaveolens Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Mentha Spicata leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Disodium EDTA, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene.
Expiration date: Indicated on box. The peel can be saved in the refrigerator for 2 weeks after opening.
Country of Origin: South Korea
Please note that our products are meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.