Kabelline is a linear serum that forms a slender silhouette and reduces the amount of heavy fat. It is a complete analogue of the product Kybella, approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Non-surgical liposuction becomes more and more popular every year.
- Kabelline is a lipolytic contouring serum to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat on the face or body.
- Kabelline provides natural and sharp facial line by inducing the decrease of redundant lipids or fat on the face or body.
- Kabelline is a homeopathic product, indicated as a co-helper for treatment of obesity in all of its forms and manifestation, as well for the most common dyslipidemias that tend to accompany the obesity problem.
How Kabelline Works:
- Double effects induce lipolysis.
- Lipolysis by Deoxycholic acid
- Deoxycholic acid induces the destruction of normal fat cells in the face or body.
Kabelline can be used on the chin, arms, legs, belly, hips, and all body parts (not to be used on the face). It is compatible with 0.5 disposable syringes and adapters. Best results with 2-4 treatments; can do up to 6 sessions. Wait approximately four weeks between sessions. Results can be seen after 30 days.
Must be used day of opening.
For Topical Use Only.
Deoxycholic acid, an FDA approved fat dissolving material and human bile acid, a metabolic byproduct of human intestine bacteria. In the human body, deoxycholic acid is used in the emulsification of fats for the absorption in the intestine.
Expiration date: Indicated on box
Country of Origin: South Korea
Please note that our products are meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.